At our Peoria IL and Bloomington IL eye doctor practices, Central Illinois Family Eyecare offers a wide range of eye care services to all of our patients. From comprehensive eye exams and LASIK to contact lenses and eyeglasses, we provide it all. We are dedicated to providing quality vision care to our patients
- Learn more about what problems can be spotted with an eye exam, what’s involved in a comprehensive exam, and special considerations for kids and contacts.
- Early identification of a child's vision problem is crucial.
- Eye injuries range from the very minor such as getting soap in your eye, to the catastrophic such as chemical exposures or lacerations, which could result in permanent loss of vision. Find out when to seek immediate medical care.
If you're ready for an alternative to glasses and/or contacts, LASIK may be the right solution for you!
- Including Glaucoma, Macular Degeneration, and Cataracts.
- We use the most up-to-date technology to ensure the best eye care possible. Learn about the different types of tests and equipment you may experience on a visit to our Practice.